Two issues with SCRUM boards

Przemek Wysota March 26, 2013

Well, accidently we spotted following two issues:

1) Boards collecting issues from various Projects - to manage sprints they require from user (Project SCRUM Master/PO/admin) to have admin in all projects, from which issues are listed in sprint - for most case it might be fine, but what if:

- there is board combining various cases and addressing it to one team
- board is managed e.g. by PO which is not project admin due to project itself is run by tech team?

I would say that Sprint managing function should be rather independant from Project Mgmt, or at least configurable.

2) copying board will copy also existing sprints which are from now on shared between boards. Shouldn't it be in the way that sprints are also duplicated, as well as boards?

2 answers

0 votes
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2013

I couldn't agree with you more on the first issue, it is so obvious I can't comment. I think you should open an improvement on GH

Przemek Wysota April 1, 2013

Got reminder from Answers to "be a good citizen" and close it... Sorry Atlassian, can't do without any reply from ur side...

0 votes
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2013

Who reported this as offensive ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events