Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Trying to create a page using Easy Forms and Run CLI

It seems like something that should be doable, but I'm stuck as to a starting point. Here's a simple example of what I am attempting:

Using Easy Forms, collect the first and last name of a user. Automatically generate an e-mail to the next person in the chain. (Those parts I can do successfully).

What I would like next is for a page to be created for the next user that displays the results of the first input, and have a new Easy Form for part two, say an address, and continue on through all users.

I can see the responses to the first form inputs, but I don't know how to take them and use them for the next part. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

5 mobile apps for Jira Cloud to boost productivity

It’s very important to have access to the workflow process from anywhere. Especially if you manage the work of others. There is no difference whether you’re out of office, or drive a ca...

249 views 2 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you