It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Troubleshooting when CodeDeploy suddenly does not deploy to AWS

I have been using CodeDeploy to deploy from Bitbucket to AWS for several months without any issues until today. I had successfully completed several deployments this morning (last one 4hrs ago). Now when I attempt to deploy, nothing shows up in the Builds column.

AWS shows no indication of receiving any attempt to deploy. In the past, when a deployment has failed, I can see the failure both on Bitbucket and AWS side. This time, there is no indication that deployment was even initiated. Any ideas what might be going on?image2016-9-15 14:28:57.png

UPDATE:

The issue resolved itself several hours later. However, now I am faced with the same issue again. Anybody know why this periodically happens? This wasn't an issue until the last week or so for me.

1 answer

Hi, we got a similar error. Hi friend. We had this integration working for mounths. Now I created a new Project, and I received "1 of 1 failed" when I deploy. In the past cliking in "failed" we got the error. No just redirect to https://console.aws.amazon.com/codedeploy/home#/deployments/. No errors, no logs in bitbucket or AWS. This screen is not avaliable anymore: https://marketplace-cdn.atlassian.com/files/images/6989bd56-e9f1-4844-8540-0aecc6684dab.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Expose your beautifully crafted Dashboard through the Jira Service Desk Customer Portal

A picture is worth a thousand words, especially when you're trying to find relationships and understand your data. Here, Dashboards play a vital role in gaining insights from a variety of dat...

328 views 5 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you