Totals are not displayed at bottom of filter results dashboard gadget

Test PNL User May 6, 2016

I have a "Filter Results" dashboard gadget, and I have SumUp installed, and sometimes the totals are not appearing at the bottom of the gadget. I am the owner of the filter, and I have clicked on the option to display the totals in the filter, and they are displaying in the bottom of the filter properly.However they are not displaying at the bottom of the filter results gadget on a dashboard.  The strange thing is that I think the problem is intermittent.  The other day, they were displaying there correctly.  Also, I clicked the gear option in the filter side bar, clicked "filter" and enabled the sumrow for the filter in question.  The other day, doing that seemed to make the totals appear at the bottom of the filter results gadget on the dashboard.  But today, it doesn't do it.

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel John
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 9, 2016

Hello Ms. Runyan,

do you have some other filter result gadgets above the one for which you want the sums calculated?

There is a bug https://decadis.atlassian.net/browse/SUM-57 which will be resolved in the next release (coming end of May). If this is not your problem can you please give us more details about your settings?

Kind regards,

Daniel John

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events