Total hours on Month View are worng?

Zhenning Bao January 28, 2013

Hi,

I don't use it often, but when I select "Month View", I find the total hours (for each week and for all) are zero. I suppose this is a bug?

Please have a look at the attached picture. If I don't select this option, I can see there was work done each week.

Thanks

Zhenning

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2013

Hi Zhenning,

Yes, a bug, but could you please clarify if you're using latest 2.3.10 plugin jar, and what timezone you have and your server? You can check first in your profile and second in administratiion general settings.

Thank you.

The picture was captured on the older version. But I justed updated to the latest 2.3.10 and the issue is still here. Timezone: System default: (GMT+01:00) Berlin

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2013

Reproduced, thank you for rising the problem!

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 29, 2013

Ok, I've found the problem and fixed it, will be available next month. Though as workaround you may select Monday in date picker, and it will work.

Thank you.

Zhenning Bao January 29, 2013

That's great. Will wait for the next version. I don't really understand the workaround - tried to select mondays for both Start and End, but the issue was still there.

Anyway, it is not an urgent issue to us and we can wait until next month. Thanks

Zhenning Bao January 29, 2013

That's great. Will wait for the next version. I don't really understand the workaround - tried to select mondays for both Start and End, but the issue was still there.

Anyway, it is urgent issue to us and we can wait until next month. Thanks

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 29, 2013

Strange. Here is what I've meant with Monday in datepicker:

Ok, I will try to make it available sooner, next week.

Thank you.

Zhenning Bao February 11, 2013

I see the issue has been fixed in 2.3.11. Thanks a lot!

0 votes
Zhenning Bao February 11, 2013

I see the issue has been fixed in 2.3.11. Thanks a lot!

0 votes

Pictures attached

0 votes

sorry, attachment was missing just now

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events