To export user e-signatures and date fields to word/Excel using Xporter

Ivan Guzman May 18, 2020

I just get Xporter for trials before the purchase. I still struggling to export electronic signatures of a customized field from the activity panel and I tried using syntaxis from Xporter Documentation, but I don’t have luck, it seem that the custom field is not recognised. Just wondering what syntaxis could you recommend me to use in order to extract this information?

how this is not correct?:

--------

#{for Signatures}

${Signatures[n].username}

${dateformat(''dd-MMM-yyyy HH:mm''):Signatures[n].Date}

#{end}

--------

image.png

1 answer

0 votes
José Domingues [Xray]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 16, 2020

Hi @Ivan Guzman 

We need to understand which app you are using and verify if Xporter has integration with it. Please check here the integrations available and how you can work with them in your template.
If you need any more help with your template, please create a new ticket in your Service Desk and send us the template you are using and the related output.

Best Regards,

Team Xporter

Ivan Guzman July 16, 2020

Hi Jose,
I'm really appreciate your reply on this. "Electronic Signature for Jira" that's the name of the app. So, that's mean Xporter does not always identify new fields from activities panel?

I tried this too without luck:

#{for Activity|filter=%{'${Activity[n].username}'.equals('Signatures')}}

${Activity[n].username}

${Activity[n].time}

#{end}

Cheers,

Ivan Guzman

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events