Time in status - Automation

R82: Lasse Bank Gadeberg April 12, 2022

Hi

We use automation in our Jira Service Management solution and have used the 'Time in Status' rule to move inactive tickets to another status after 5 or 10 days. The automation have been updated so our old rules are now Legacy Automation rules. I would like to update the rules using the new way of making automations, but can't seem to find the 'Time in Status' rule in the new automation. 

Any suggestions on how I change status based on how many days it have been in a specific status? 

We do send reminders out before the status is changed, so I doubt it can be done by looking at when it was last updated with a comment.

BR

Lasse

2 answers

1 vote
Olha Onofriichuk_SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 29, 2022

Hi, @R82: Lasse Bank Gadeberg 

Looking at your question, I thought you could try another solution for Jira Cloud SLA Time and Report for Jira. Here in the SLA configuration you can choose the “Notify user in a comment” condition (selecting the necessary users to be notified) and the resolution time.

I’ll add a screenshot of how it works:

image (11).png

By the way, this add-on is created by my SaaSJet team, so if you have any questions, I’m ready to help you.

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2022

Hi @R82: Lasse Bank Gadeberg

Welcome to the community!

Take a look at this video tutorial on jira sla notifications: https://youtu.be/xxd0BxkZl5c

You just need to add an action to transition the ticket and make changes to some of your slas.

Regards

R82: Lasse Bank Gadeberg April 13, 2022

Hi Fabian, 

Thank you, and thanks for your suggestion. 

That did the trick! 

Thanks again, and happy Easter

Lasse 

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2022

Excellent!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events