Time in Status app

Maha Eltemsah December 8, 2020

Hi,

Time in status app is installed and it appears under the App tab.

However when I click on it, I don't get anything except a turning cursor as if something is running in the background. 

Any idea what's wrong ? 

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bloompeak Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 9, 2020

Hi @Maha Eltemsah ,

I suggest that you directly get in touch with the app owner. They might not have seen your question here in the community. There must be a support email address of the app owner on the marketplace page of the app. I hope they will immediately look into your problem.

On the other hand, if you consider trying an alternative app, you can try Status Time app developed by our team. There is also free but limited version of it, Status Time free.

Once you enter your working calendar into the app, it takes your working schedule into account too. That is, "In Progress" time of an issue opened on Friday at 5 PM and closed on Monday at 9 AM, will be a few hours rather than 3 days. It has various other reports like assignee time, status entry dates, average/sum reports(eg. average in progress time per project).

Here is the online demo link, you can see it in action and try. Hope it helps.

Maha Eltemsah December 9, 2020

@Bloompeak Support 

In fact I did and my problem got sorted out today. 

It was a explorer browser version issue so I switched to Chrome and it was ok. 

Thanks.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events