Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Time Tracking reports- User wise planned vs Actuals

Hi Team,

I'm currently using Time Reports gadget available in JIRA dashboard to track planned vs Actual effort spent on each ticket. To expand my tracking I want to track Planned efforts vs actuals for individual user working on JIRA tickets.

For the above requirement i have created few custom fields in JIRA to provide planned efforts for each team (i.e., Development, Testing, BA etc.,) and fields to track the resource against the planned efforts.

When i tried to pull the data for the same planned efforts for each resource and time spent against them am unable to get the totals as (JIRA default time tracking fields). Please guide me to track the required data in below gadgets

image.png

2 answers

0 votes

Hi Shravya,

Did you try to Group by the field you've created?

Thank you.

0 votes

You can group by Epic in Planned vs Actual Report, however, I think the view you are looking for is actually in the Logged Time Report. You can add the columns Planned time, Billable time, and Logged time to your report, and then group by those 3 parameters- Project, User, Task.

You can click the top of the Billable column to sort to see the ones with billable time at the top. Alternatively, if you are using Billable Accounts, then you can filter by those Accounts and before proceeding enable column to see clear data.

Hi @Deepak Rai ,Thank You for your response.

Can you please clarify if the Logged Time Report mentioned above is in Tempo?

As we are not using any additional plugins

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events