Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Time Tracking Trello App

Is there any time tracking that integrates directly with the Trello App .. There are many that integrate with Trello via web browser but so far I haven’t found any that work with the app. I would love for our employees to be able to go to the Trello app and track their time on each card without having to leave the Trello app at all via their mobile device. 

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder Community Leader May 25, 2022

@Ashley Clark Welcome to the Atlassian community

If you search in the power-up for time tracking there are quite a few that allow you to track time within Trello.  I would suggest going to one of your boards and opening the power-ups and searching for time tracking.  You can then see the full list and learn about each ones capabilities.  

Unfortunately, all the ones I have tried through the powerup option only work on Trello's web browser. They do not work when I open Trello in the mobile app. 

Brant Schroeder Community Leader May 25, 2022

@Ashley Clark Sorry I should have read your question more clearly.  The Trello app is limited in what it can do and since the time tracking is from a third-party app it will not function in the app. They can always open the website on their phone.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

Marketplace Partner Spotlight: AppLiger

This month the spotlight is on AppLiger. We caught up with Pavel Pavlovsky, CEO and Product Manager, to learn how the company started and what fuels the team's creativity.    Atlassian:...

329 views 0 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you