Time Tracking Trello App

Ashley Clark May 25, 2022

Is there any time tracking that integrates directly with the Trello App .. There are many that integrate with Trello via web browser but so far I haven’t found any that work with the app. I would love for our employees to be able to go to the Trello app and track their time on each card without having to leave the Trello app at all via their mobile device. 

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2022

@Ashley Clark Welcome to the Atlassian community

If you search in the power-up for time tracking there are quite a few that allow you to track time within Trello.  I would suggest going to one of your boards and opening the power-ups and searching for time tracking.  You can then see the full list and learn about each ones capabilities.  

Ashley Clark May 25, 2022

Unfortunately, all the ones I have tried through the powerup option only work on Trello's web browser. They do not work when I open Trello in the mobile app. 

Like Sara Mecham likes this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2022

@Ashley Clark Sorry I should have read your question more clearly.  The Trello app is limited in what it can do and since the time tracking is from a third-party app it will not function in the app. They can always open the website on their phone.

Sara Mecham
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 28, 2023

Ashley - I am searching for the same solution. Were u able to resolve it for your employees?  If so, how?  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events