Time Tracker widget automatically showing up on some issues but not all issues?

kimberly October 23, 2014

I've just recently added Tempo timesheets for my team, and I've noticed that some users already have the "tracker" widget in the bottom right hand corner automatically, where as other users have to go to the dropdown and pick "tracker"

How can I add the tracker widget for all users/issues?

1 answer

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2014

Hi Kimberley,

by default, the Tempo Tracker is not visible on the screen. It can be opened from the Tempo dropdown in the JIRA top navigation or from the "More" dropdown in the Issue view. If you are using the link in the Issue view, the Tracker will be showing the Issue key and when using it to log time, the Log work dialog is set to this Issue.

Once a users has started to use the Tracker, it will be available for him on the screen. It can be hidden again by clicking the x on the right. It will then have to be reopened by using the dropdown.

Please take a look at https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO/Real-Time+Time+Tracking for more information.

Kind regards,

Susanne

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events