The tag maker add on for stash/bitbucket?

Leena Bakshi May 10, 2018

Hi Does anyone know if this addon doesnot exist anymore?

I am able to upgrade our production Stash 3.7.2 to bitbucket 5.1.9 and I am sure couple of months back this addon was available. 

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
tomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 17, 2018

Hi Leena,

This plugin is not supported for Bitbucket Server anymore.
Since version 4.7 of Bitbucket you can now create tags via the product if you go to the commit screen.

If you still want the old functionality of the Tag-maker, the source code for the Tag-maker plugin is still available on

https://bitbucket.org/contribute-group/the-tag-maker/src/develop/

srini b February 5, 2020

This link does not work 

1 vote
Radek Janata May 17, 2018

We are running Bitbucket Server 5.9 and Tag Maker add-on is installed. However, it cannot be downloaded from Atlassian Marketplace anymore. The add-on is reported to be unsupported in this version, but it seems it works.

I'm not sure how we are going to handle this once the add-on stops working.

Deleted user October 30, 2019

Hi Radek, are you still using the Tag Maker add-on? Where I can download the source code? The link profile above is broken.

Radek Janata November 4, 2019

We've upgraded to Bitbucket 6.5 and we had to uninstall Tag Maker (as it's no longer support on BB6+). Developers still use tags, but the Tags overview is not available. To my surprise, no developers have been complaining about this missing feature so far.

Deleted user November 4, 2019

Thanks for the reply. I was using that feature some times. I really liked to be able to see all tags in one page. Now I have to do my own scripts for that :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events