It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

The same license "Rich Filters for JIRA Dashboards" for Jira and Conlfluence

Hi, I am interested to buy "Rich Filters for JIRA Dashboards" and for Confluence but I need to know  if I have to get one or two licence to better plan the budget.

Can someone help me?

Many thanks

2 comments

You will need a licence for each service you add it to.

Thanks Nic.

But, where I can find this plugin for Confluence? I Found just the one for Jira.

I assumed you'd already found it, as you were asking the question about licences.  I don't know that there is one.

Sorry Nic,

I can be more clear.

Actually, at this link

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.qotilabs.jira.rich-filters-plugin/server/overview

I read "Build the same interactive dashboards in Confluence! ": what does this mean? Maybe I need the same plugin for Confluence or The one for Jira provides some external gadget? Many thanks for your help

I don't know, it seems like an odd sentence as there doesn't seem to be a Confluence equivalent.

Many thanks the same

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Do you miss a recurrence feature in Jira to handle your managed service contracts?

If your company uses Jira and Tempo and deals with managed services, you probably feel the need to create or simulate contract recurrence to better track your services in a monthly basis, for...

69 views 0 0
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you