Testing and Xray

Desneiges Brunette June 22, 2021

Does anyone have suggestions on why one of my testers is attempting to run tests but does not see the pass/fail buttons on the right hand side of the screen?

5 answers

0 votes
Rina Nir
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2021
Desneiges Brunette June 23, 2021

Thank you... but it didn't help. :-(  I have raised a ticket to get support.

Rina Nir
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 24, 2021

Good luck!

Like Desneiges Brunette likes this
0 votes
Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
June 22, 2021

Can you give some screen shots with the test and plan pages - I vaguely recall having this issue in the past.

Desneiges Brunette June 23, 2021

There are the buttons he cannot see... MicrosoftTeams-image.png

Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
June 23, 2021

Been wracking my brains to remember what it was. But I have a feeling it was something to do with who the test was assigned to vs the execution, or something to do with assignees.

Desneiges Brunette June 24, 2021

No problem - thank you for trying to help.  :-)  I raised a ticket so hopefully this can be resolved quickly. :-)

0 votes

I can also confirm that we gave him admin privileges like I have and he still didn't see the buttons. Now he is using a Mac and Chrome as the browser. I also use Chrome but I am on a PC.

0 votes

Hi @Rina Nir ... we are using cloud-based... haven't tried other tests because it seems to apply to all tests. I have admin privileges and can see the buttons but I would prefer not to give admin permissions to every tester just so they can run test cases. It's also a new install.

0 votes
Rina Nir
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 22, 2021

Hi @Desneiges Brunette ,

Can you provide more information:

1. Are you on Cloud, Server or data center?

2. Does it work for other tests and its only a problem with this test?

3. Is this a new installation, or one that is running for a while and suddenly has this problem?

4. Does it happen to other testers as well?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events