Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Does anyone have suggestions on why one of my testers is attempting to run tests but does not see the pass/fail buttons on the right hand side of the screen?

5 answers

Hi @Desneiges Brunette ,

Can you provide more information:

1. Are you on Cloud, Server or data center?

2. Does it work for other tests and its only a problem with this test?

3. Is this a new installation, or one that is running for a while and suddenly has this problem?

4. Does it happen to other testers as well?

Hi @Rina Nir ... we are using cloud-based... haven't tried other tests because it seems to apply to all tests. I have admin privileges and can see the buttons but I would prefer not to give admin permissions to every tester just so they can run test cases. It's also a new install.

I can also confirm that we gave him admin privileges like I have and he still didn't see the buttons. Now he is using a Mac and Chrome as the browser. I also use Chrome but I am on a PC.

Can you give some screen shots with the test and plan pages - I vaguely recall having this issue in the past.

There are the buttons he cannot see... MicrosoftTeams-image.png

Been wracking my brains to remember what it was. But I have a feeling it was something to do with who the test was assigned to vs the execution, or something to do with assignees.

No problem - thank you for trying to help.  :-)  I raised a ticket so hopefully this can be resolved quickly. :-)

Thank you... but it didn't help. :-(  I have raised a ticket to get support.

Like Desneiges Brunette likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

🤺 Atlympic Event: Partnerships

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

136 views 2 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you