Test coverage metric

Roman Melnyk September 4, 2019

I need to find how can I measure test coverage in Jira and create a dashboard or metric for it.

Does anybody know how can I make it?

1 answer

0 votes
Steven Colón
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 4, 2019

Hello Roman, 

Zephyr for Jira provides a number of test metrics that are visualized using "Gadgets". 

You can see all of our gadgets that can be added to Jira Dashboards here - https://zephyrdocs.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ZFJCLOUD/pages/21757976/Test+Metrics+Gadgets 

Let me know if you have further questions.

Roman Melnyk September 4, 2019

thanks @Steven Colón I know that Jira provides a lot of metrics and gadgets. My problem is, that I need to create some kind of metric or dashboard for test coverage, but I can't find a way how to measure it. Maybe you have such case and know what Jira query we can use or what filter. I thought that I can measure test coverage by counting coverage of each epic, but not sure if it is a right solution

Like Daniel Glynn likes this
Daniel Glynn June 17, 2022

Same issue. We have 2 stories in Jira, representing testing requirements, and would like to show test coverage against these 2 stories, and display on a dashboard.
Is this possible?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events