Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Test Execution status to Done using REST API

Hi

We have integrated Jenkins and Xray for test execution using Jenkins-Xray plugin.

After importing results in Xray, ‘Test Execution’ status is shown as 'TO-DO'. But as per our requirement we need to change it to 'Done' while importing results in Xray via Jenkins. We are using JSON contents to create 'Test Execution’ for additional details.

Could you please let us know which field should we use in JSON content?

Please feel free to suggest alternate solution.

Thanks,
Alok Kulkarni

1 answer

Hi @ALOK KULKARNI ,

this cannot be done through the provided JSON file. You can do it indirectly, by configuring Xray to make this transition for you.

Please check this group of settings, namely these ones (you need to check with your Jira admin):

In progress Test Execution workflow status

Choose what workflow status the test execution will transition to when a test run is executed.

Resolved Test Execution workflow status

Choose what workflow status the test execution will transition to when all the test runs are in a final status.

Resolution for Resolved Test Execution

Choose what resolution will be applied to the test execution. This option is only available if the Resolved Test Execution workflow status is not none. The resolution is only changed for status of type done.

Regards,

Sergio

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

345 views 3 14
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you