Tempo timesheet URL for current month

Nicklas Kittelmann
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2014

Since we're using the time reported in JIRA/Tempo for project follow up, it is important for me to do the same Tempo time summaries every month. I do that by having issue filters that are used for JIRA Agile boards; and I display time reported on those issues in Tempo using Tempo timesheets with Advanced mode (with the same issue filter). That works great.

I have the URLs to the Tempo timesheets saved as bookmarks in my browser.

However, I always want to view the current month. I can select that in the timesheet, but when I do that and take the URL; if I use that URL the next month, it will always show the month that the URL was created during. How can I make it always show the current month?

The URL is something like this:

https://our_ondemand_instance.com/secure/TempoSearchBoard!timesheet.jspa?search_filter=18702&period=0414&periodType=MONTH&periodView=PERIOD&from=&to=&exact=&span=

I haven't found any documentation for what the parameters in the URL does, and my attempts at altering them doesn't seem to make it work the way I want.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2014

Hi Nicklas,

you should be able to go to the current month if you remove the "period=xxxxxx" part of the URL. The default period for a timesheet is the current period, so giving no period in the URL will open there.

Kind regards,

Susanne

0 votes
Nicklas Kittelmann
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 21, 2014

Thanks! Yes, it seems to work!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events