Jira Instance = Cloud
A. ERROR 1
1. I see this across ALL boards in Jira - "Issue Not Found". Ref to Screenshot below for unable to Log Time as user.
2. I have tried 2 solutions:
Soln 1 -
1. Add the atlassian-addon-admin group to the Browse Projects permission in the appropriate screen
2. Have checked /enabled this already: The "atlassian-addons-admins" group needs to have the "Browse users and groups" permission in Jira Settings, System, Global permissions so that plugins can check the permissions a user has in JIRA.
Soln 2 -
1. Go to the Issue security on the project settings and check if atlassian-addons-project-access has permissions on this issue security.
Neither of the solns work. They are giving the same error again, on all boards with exception of 1.
What else can I try?
B. ERROR 2 -
1. There is a 2nd type of error as well, although I have given this user Administer role on this board.
However, this error is specific to this board, while Error 1 is on multiple boards.
Screenshot 1 - When I try to log in time as another user. I have Admin access for the Jira site, Board and Tempo. So, this should not happen. Why is this happening?
Screenshot 2 - When I try to log my own time on this board, it shows the same error. Why? How to fix this?
Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events