Tempo - "Issue not found" / unable to log work time

Kanupriya Asthana March 18, 2020

Hi Guys!

Jira Instance = Cloud

A. ERROR 1

1. I see this across ALL boards in Jira - "Issue Not Found". Ref to Screenshot below for unable to Log Time as user. 

Screenshot 2020-03-18 at 1.34.52 PM.png

2. I have tried 2 solutions: 

Soln 1 - 

1. Add the atlassian-addon-admin group to the Browse Projects permission in the appropriate screen 

2. Have checked /enabled this already: The "atlassian-addons-admins" group needs to have the "Browse users and groups" permission in Jira Settings, System, Global permissions so that plugins can check the permissions a user has in JIRA.

Soln 2 - 

1. Go to the Issue security on the project settings and check if atlassian-addons-project-access has permissions on this issue security.

Neither of the solns work. They are giving the same error again, on all boards with exception of 1. 

What else can I try?

B. ERROR 2 - 

1. There is a 2nd type of error as well, although I have given this user Administer role on this board.

However, this error is specific to this board, while Error 1 is on multiple boards.

Screenshot 1 - When I try to log in time as another user. I have Admin access for the Jira site, Board and Tempo. So, this should not happen. Why is this happening?  

Screenshot 2020-03-18 at 1.42.01 PM.png

Screenshot 2 - When I try to log my own time on this board, it shows the same error. Why?  How to fix this?

Screenshot 2020-03-18 at 1.47.49 PM.png

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events