Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Tempo evaluation license

I use evaluation license to test Tempo plugin updates. I tried to renew evaluation license of Tempo, but received following error

We are unable to generate an evaluation license for
 Tempo Timesheets - Time Tracking and Planning for JIRA.
 You have reached the maximum number of
 Tempo Timesheets - Time Tracking and Planning for JIRA evaluation licenses.

I have read that only six evaluation licenses available per product. But I have Bought both Jira and Tempo, and need evaluation license only for test purposes.

Could you please help me to get evaluation license for Tempo

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi Peter,

Thank you very much

Paul,

Could you please accept my answer (it's the V symbol below the up and down arrows next to the answer), then it's clear for all that your question has been answered.

Best regards,

Peter

Hi Paul,

You don't need an evaluation license anymore, you need a development license (which you get once you've bought a production license).

You can request a development license in your my.atlassian.com account.

Just find your current Jira and Tempo licenses, click on the + sign to expand the information and click on the request development license link in the lower right corner.

More information can be found here : https://www.atlassian.com/de/licensing/purchase-licensing#licensing-9

Best Regards,

Peter

Hi Peter,

I check solution you provide and discover that I bought Tempo directly. So there is no ability for dev license in my.atlassian.com account

Kind regards,

Paul

Paul,

On their website I've found the following :

http://www.tempoplugin.com/faq/would-additional-licenses-be-needed-if-the-software-is-deployed-on-a-development-server-or-staging-server-for-testing-purposes-2/

So you can just use your production license key for your other environments.

Best regards,

Peter

Hi Team,

in 2020 we have ended Tempo . and we don't Licence anymore for that Plugin. But we use only JIRA Software and Confluence

My question is , I am able to access Tempo and all the features. Is this something there are Limit restrictions for the users or report? So once the threshold is over it will stop working

can someone help me on this one. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Jira issue check and more advanced commit verifications for Bitbucket DC

Pre-receive hooks that verify the Git commit message, the modified files, and implement similar code change controls used to be requirements of large enterprises working in regulated industries only....

36 views 0 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you