Tempo evaluation license

Paul August 4, 2013

I use evaluation license to test Tempo plugin updates. I tried to renew evaluation license of Tempo, but received following error

We are unable to generate an evaluation license for
 Tempo Timesheets - Time Tracking and Planning for JIRA.
 You have reached the maximum number of
 Tempo Timesheets - Time Tracking and Planning for JIRA evaluation licenses.

I have read that only six evaluation licenses available per product. But I have Bought both Jira and Tempo, and need evaluation license only for test purposes.

Could you please help me to get evaluation license for Tempo

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Paul August 4, 2013

Hi Peter,

Thank you very much

Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 4, 2013

Paul,

Could you please accept my answer (it's the V symbol below the up and down arrows next to the answer), then it's clear for all that your question has been answered.

Best regards,

Peter

2 votes
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 4, 2013

Hi Paul,

You don't need an evaluation license anymore, you need a development license (which you get once you've bought a production license).

You can request a development license in your my.atlassian.com account.

Just find your current Jira and Tempo licenses, click on the + sign to expand the information and click on the request development license link in the lower right corner.

More information can be found here : https://www.atlassian.com/de/licensing/purchase-licensing#licensing-9

Best Regards,

Peter

Paul August 4, 2013

Hi Peter,

I check solution you provide and discover that I bought Tempo directly. So there is no ability for dev license in my.atlassian.com account

Kind regards,

Paul

Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 4, 2013

Paul,

On their website I've found the following :

http://www.tempoplugin.com/faq/would-additional-licenses-be-needed-if-the-software-is-deployed-on-a-development-server-or-staging-server-for-testing-purposes-2/

So you can just use your production license key for your other environments.

Best regards,

Peter

0 votes
senthilkumarn June 6, 2021

Hi Team,

in 2020 we have ended Tempo . and we don't Licence anymore for that Plugin. But we use only JIRA Software and Confluence

My question is , I am able to access Tempo and all the features. Is this something there are Limit restrictions for the users or report? So once the threshold is over it will stop working

can someone help me on this one. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events