Tempo - Worklog Distribution Gadget - NO Data

Albert Manuel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2018

Hello,

I'm trying to set up the Worklog Distribution Gadget on my dashboard to see every user working on my project time spent.

• I have admin privileges on the project
  • I have tempo team privileges to Browse/Approve/Plan Time
  • I have my filter ready.

Anyway, this Worklog Distribution Gadget it shows No Data available.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Am I missing something?

Thanks,

1 answer

0 votes
Burak Kocak October 1, 2018

Hi @Albert Manuel,you also need view all worklog permission; can you check the projects permission scheme?

Albert Manuel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2018

Hi,

I already have this permission. This Gadget isn't working even for the admin of my instance who have full privileges over everything.

Deleted user November 29, 2019

Same problem here, suddenly the data just disappeared.

Jonas Ekström
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 8, 2020

Have seen similar symptoms, when using a too large filter we get "No Data Available". Decreasing the filter scope makes the gadget operational again.

The limit in our case was ~1000 issues where under that works, over does not.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events