Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Tempo Timesheets sync Plan Time with estimate on Jira Issue

My Jira Issues have a due date and I added a Start Date. Is there a way to sync this information with Temp Timesheets Plan Time feature. I am having to take this information from the Jira ticket and manually enter it into Time Planner.

6 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

We do not have a side-by-side comparison page but you could take a look at our homepage (http://www.tempoplugin.com/). Here you can get the general idea of what can be done in Timehseets and Planner.

Any Updates?

Florian, have you found it useful? 

Hi @Alexander Eck
hi @Ciara Kinnarney 

thank you for your answers.
Unfortunately the program is only for the server version – we use the cloud.

Greetings

Florian

Hi @Florian Kangei

yes true. This app is only available on Server (at the moment). We are going to release a feature on Cloud very soon that allows you to import issues from a Jira sprint into Tempo Planner. Follow our Cloud announcements/Release notes to get notified when this feature will be available (ETA 01-02/2021).

BR

Like Florian Kangei likes this

Hi guys. Thank you for your answers also.

We look forward to the new update. Will this be available for all Jira users? 

Hi Simon,

this is not possible in Tempo Timesheets but it is one of the features that are on our roadmap for Tempo Planner.

Kind regards,

Susanne

Yes, that is needed. If the schedule changes in MS Project and I use Ceptah Bridge to update the dates on the Jira Issue, the changes are not captured by Tempo. BTW, when will Tempo Planner be availbable for Jira OnDemand?

Hi Susanne, 

Is this functionality still in your roadmap? I'm trying Tempo Planner and this functionality is one of the main drivers in our purchase decision.

Regards,

Tito.

Hey Susanne,

is there any news on this topic?

Greetings

Florian

Our engineering team is working hard on building and adjusting our Tempo Planner add-on for the Atlassian OnDemand environment. Unfortunately, we do not as of yet have a target date for a release on the JIRA OnDemand environment.

Last question. Do you have a table or other documentation that shows the major functional differences between Timesheet and Planner? It would be nice to have a side-by-side comparrison and I have been unable to find one. Thank you Susanne

We do not have a side-by-side comparison page but you could take a look at our homepage (http://www.tempoplugin.com/). Here you can get the general idea of what can be done in Timehseets and Planner.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

New Cloud Apps Roundup - Spring 2021

Atlassian's marketplace partners have had a very productive start to 2021! Since our last roundup, our developer community has added over 160 new cloud apps to the Atlassian Marketplace to help you...

221 views 3 20
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you