Tempo Timesheets and recurring-events (once weekly, bi-weekly, etc.)...Tips?

Jennifer Hubble September 27, 2018

I know (and use) the "Period" option, but that evenly distributes to each day within the period; I am looking to add a Worklog for each Wednesday in the period, or for each Tues/Thurs...I have posted the Question to Atlassian, but I was wondering if any Users can help?

Note: We are on Cloud, not Server (not sure if that matters), and I am NOT referring to Planning (which I know supports recurrence)

Thank you!

10 comments

Comment

Jennifer Hubble May 20, 2019

Bump

Abby Quinn May 28, 2019

Bump

Jennifer Hubble May 28, 2019

@Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_ Any chance you can help here, since you were able to assist with my Helpdesk question(s)? 

matttravis March 10, 2020

This would be a useful feature.

Johan George April 19, 2020

I am also looking for a weekly recurring Time log.

spryce June 16, 2020

@Tempo Support - Could you please comment on if this basic feature is available in Tempo?

Jennifer Hubble September 30, 2021

@Tempo Support Is this feature something in your roadmap, please? 

David Cooper June 23, 2022

Daily standups, weekly sprint planning, reviews. Come on Jira, this is your methodology!

Let us log recurring meetings for love of all that's good in this world.

Chris Chappelear July 12, 2022

whoops, wrong account :)

Chris Chappelear _Tempo_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 12, 2022

Unfortunately, Tempo Timesheets doesn't have a way to directly add a worklog like the one referred to in the initial post. However, you can use Tempo Automation as a workaround. If you use the Google calendar or O365 calendar integration, you can set up recurring meetings in either of those and add the Jira issue key in the meeting header. With the integration in place, those meetings will show up in My Work and you can log the time easily. Here's a link to an instructional video.

If this work around doesn't meet your needs, please feel free to add this request to our idea portal. Unfortunately, not all requests make it into the product, but entering it will ensure that the appropriate eyes get on it.

Full disclosure - I work on the Product Marketing team for the company that created Tempo Timesheets :)

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events