Tempo Timesheets Component Not Showing Up On Detail Page

Chris S July 31, 2014

I have been using Tempo Timesheet for a few months and everythigng was working properly.

Last week, I moved my JIRA instance to a managed JIRA hosting provider. When I am on the issue detail page, there used to be a Time Tracking section in the lower right corner of the screen that had a plus to the rifght that I would use to track my time. The whole time tracking section is now missing onteh detail page for many issues. However, I can still track time by going to the button More->Log Work.

Any ideas how I can get this resolved?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Benedikt Bjarni Bogason [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2014

Hi Chris,

Please create a support ticket in our public issue tracker: https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTS and please include screenshots of your problem.

Kind regards,

Benedikt

Chris S August 7, 2014

Benefikt,

I did post this issue to Tempo's support on Monday but I have not received any type of response from them yet. I hope this is not be a perminant problem with Tempo'ssupport.

However, I do beleve I have found a solution to the problem I was having. The developers working with the issues where the Tempo Component was not show up were NOT part of thr jira-developers group. When I added them to the jira-developers group, everything worked fine. There much be some permission that jira-developers has that Tempo looks at. However, this doesn't explain why it only occationally happened.

Either way, it is working fine for me know. Thanks for your help.

Thanks,
Chris

0 votes
Chris S August 5, 2014

Any suggestions at all?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events