It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Tempo TimeSheets (Server). Need reccomendations

Donatas Jonušas Dec 21, 2017

We are going to start using Tempo timesheets (Teams, Accounts) in whole organization (~3k employees, ~200 Jira projects). I need to ensure JIRA is up and running and will not stop working (CPU, RAM - stays on normal level) when Tempo Timesheets is being used - logging time, generating Team, Project, Acocunt reports (let's say >30 users at once,), .. ant etc

What test (load, performance) scenarios and tools you would suggest to start with, to get clear answer - what is the most optimal infrastructure configuration (CPU, RAM, HDD, ...)

Our JIRA server instance stands on VM 

1 answer

0 votes
Sandstorm Media GmbH May 03, 2018

Hey @Donatas Jonušas,

unfortunately I don't have any recommendations for the optimal hardware. I just stumbled over your Tempo topic and wondered if you're already have a solution for your controlling with this huge amount of projects and team members.  

We had quite some issues with our reporting as well and created our own add-on to fix this. You maybe have a look at Exply for JIRA

sunny regards

Fabian

Donatas Jonušas May 04, 2018

nice add-on, will check

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Demo Den Ep. 4: Continuous Integration with CircleCI & Jira Software

Get ready! Demo Den Episode 4 is coming your way on Tuesday, May 28, 2018 with a Continuous Integration and Delivery special demo. CircleCI Director of Solutions Engineering, Eddie Webb will show us ...

709 views 0 4
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you