Tempo Teams limitation problem

Dulus Catalin September 6, 2021

Hi,

I have a little problem.
I try to export all timesheets from my organization in the last month but when I choose that group, I got the next Error: Could not execute query! Result too big. Check logs for details.

According to some results I find the tempo group membership it`s limited at 999, after that the query cannot be executed anymore.

How could I increase the limit, is possible ? I really need that export with all Jira members.

I have an old jira (7.0.10 ) with Tempo Timesheets - 7.16.5.

Thanks and best regards,

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2021

Hi @Dulus Catalin

It is not possible to extend the limit for the group membership.  

Can you please break up the export into smaller units to do the export.

You might want to check if you can do the export via the Tempo Servlet, https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/THC/pages/649200068/Tempo+Servlet+Manual+-+Tempo+Server
This Servlet should be working on the Tempo version you are using, but not all parameters listed might be available. 

Depending on the number of worklogs that have been made, you might also need to divide this export into smaller timeframes.

I do recommend that you update your JIRA and Tempo versions, as both of them have reached their end of life and are no longer supported.

Best regards,
Susanne Götz
Tempo team 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events