Tempo Team View has disappeared

Geoff Halstead November 25, 2013

I created a several teams that correspond to my needs and then deleted the Default Tempo Team. After doing this, Team view disappeared entirely. I can Manage Teams no problem. But there is no longer a view to pull up reports, calendars, etc. for a Team.

JIRA Version: 6.2-OD-03 (COMMERCIAL)

2 answers

0 votes
Geoff Halstead November 25, 2013

Aha! That was it thank you. But that raises a different issue. I would want our CEO to be able to see the team reports - but I have to add him to the team to do that?

Benedikt Bjarni Bogason [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2013

Currently, you would add your CEO as a Team leader in the team. We are working hard on improvements to Teams in the upcoming releases of Tempo Timesheets - one of the proposed improvement is to grant specific users "Read Only" access to the team.

Geoff Halstead November 26, 2013

OK can work with that for now thanks

0 votes
Benedikt Bjarni Bogason [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2013

Hi Geoff,

Are you a member or leader in any of the teams you created?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events