Tempo Resource: Set specific allocation for resource

Vincent West August 12, 2021

I apologize if this is a simple question. I am used to using MS Project for resource allocation, so I am very familiar with that interface. I am trying to set a specific user to a specific allocation for a specific issue. 

For example, in image 1, I would like to see Cameron set to 50% allocation for issue starting with "Production", which calculates to 4 hours per day (50 % of his time). If I could do this, then I would assign allocate another issue to him at 4 hours per day. My current workaround is to keep his allocation at 16 hours for each 2 day period, which you can see I have mostly done. It is easy for me to remember, but gets confusing when I am presenting this to upper management.  Realistically if I could do the above then the issues that start with Dry run and Update, would be 8 hours over 2 days (2x 4 hours/day).

Is this any way to do what I am trying to do? I think the solution is to somehow input into the Jira issue that Cameron will only be available 50% of his time for that issue OR manually changing the issue to 50% allocation in Tempo BUT then it does not automatically update that in JIRA. thoughts?Tempo resource allocation issue.png

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events