Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Tempo Reports - submitted timesheets only

Edited

I  need a tempo report that only shows approved timesheets, is there a way I can create this report?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dave Mathijs Community Leader Apr 26, 2022

Hi @Jeannette Bakken welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Reports in Tempo are based on Logged Time only and cannot be filtered on logged time from approved timesheets only.

I am curious to know why you would filter on "approved time logs" only.

We have many contractors and I wouldn't pay their invoice until their timesheets have been approved.  I may have up to 20 users per invoice and sometimes the invoice covers the full month. The current time tracking system I would select the date range and the users,  and I would export the time.  The export shows whether the time was approved or not with the rate and other fields.

Like # people like this
Dave Mathijs Community Leader Apr 27, 2022

If you are the team lead of a team, you can check which timesheets are approved, which timesheets are not submitted yet, and which timesheets are pending approval (by you or another reviewer). This is done within the Timesheets tab of a Team, there are no specific reports available.

Like Dave Rosenlund _Tempo_ likes this

The ability to filter between unsubmitted and submitted report is integral as it helps us keep track of resources who may not be booking time so we can enforce governnace. Nearly every other TC tool I have used in the past has this a core feature. I was deeply suprised a time tracking tool like tempo cannot tell the diffrence between submitted/approved and non submitted hours on a reporitng level. 

I would honestly ask the Tempo team to implement this asap, it is a core feature for many enterprises that use a single TC solution. 

Like # people like this

I agree - I have 16 teams I pay invoices on and to have to go into each team to verify time has been approved, will add so much extra time to coding my invoices and following up on contractors.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events