Tempo Planner

Clement Hall February 15, 2015

Tempo planner is a great tool.

We use it with our JIRA account (my email attached is - clem.hall@dnsw.com.au) - however is there a plugin or something that can be done - so that if I adjust the planning in there for a team member that it then automatically adjusts other planned jobs in tempo?

Like baseline is moved to account for a planned job etc?

Thanks

3 answers

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2015

The Team Back log is a Tempo Planner feature and can be accessed by using the "Backlog" link in the Team timeline header (Choose a Team, Planning and then you can access the "Backlog" link. The feature described above is available for Tempo Planner 2.2).

It is not possible to do this in Tempo Timesheets.

0 votes
Clement Hall February 16, 2015

Hi Susanne

Thank you for the note.

It is not very clear where I find TEAM BACKLOG though to perhaps activate. Please explain. I am very much a novice at JIRA for us.

Essentially what I mean in PLAN TIME in TEMPO TIMESHEETS, if I change the time estimate, I would like it to then change all other jobs automatically and push to next day if required etc?

Thanks

Clem

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2015

Hi Clement,

I am not sure that I understand you correctly, but you might take a look at the Team Backlog in Tempo Planner and see if this is similar to what you are looking for.

In the Team Backlog, Agile Sprints and Tempo Iterations are displayed. You can add Issues to these Sprints/ iterations by drag and drop. Issues within the Sprint/ Iteration are shown for the assigned Team members or are shown as unassigend. Here you can also change the remaining estimate for the Issues. 

The Iteration Timeline gives you a forecast for each Team member and his assigned issues in the Iteration. Changing the remaining estimate will change the forecast. 

Please take a look at https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/PLANNER022/Team+Backlog and linked pages for more information.

Regards, 

Susanne

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events