Tempo Planner planned hours vs Tempo Timesheets logged work Chart or eazyBI

Myra_Rebillard April 5, 2017

Hi, I'd like to see a comparison chart that compares the planned hours vs logged work hours with different views - i.e., by component, by user, by issuetype, by week/month/quarter.

I am able to get this reporting with eazyBI for the logged work hours in in Timesheets, but I am not able to get that same information for planned hours in Planner.

It looks like the REST API only gives the total planned hours and the start and end dates, not the per-day allocation as is given for the logged work hours in Timesheets.

Any recommendations?

2 answers

1 vote
Myra_Rebillard May 19, 2017

Hi Elizabeth, according to a representative I was speaking to from Tempo, this is not possible.  The planned hours cannot be extracted that way as it is a total value whereas the actual hours are actually logged per day.  The workaround is to provide the planned hours on a daily basis (which would be a pain), you can't extract it that way.  I believe they're looking at it as part of their roadmap, but it is currently not available.

0 votes
Elizabeth Trambulo May 18, 2017

Did you happen to figure this out? I'm actually trying to build the exact report it eazyBI. Any help would be great!

Myra_Rebillard May 19, 2017

Hi Elizabeth, according to a representative I was speaking to from Tempo, this is not possible.  The planned hours cannot be extracted that way as it is an aggregate.  Unless the planned hours are provided on a per day basis, you can't extract it that way.  I believe they're looking at it as part of their roadmap, but it is currently not available.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events