How can I see only issues from the active sprint in the Team Board?
I want to track the sprint progress in the Team Board for each developer, but the board management is a little confusing.
1. Before the sprint planning, I've created a new sprint for my project and added some stories and subtasks as a draft lineup;
2. In Tempo Planner - Team Board, included all issues from that sprint into the board.
3. During sprint planning, removed some stories from the lineup and started the sprint.
4. Tempo Planner does not reflect the final version of the sprint plan and still, includes issues from the draft that were removed.
5. Now, I need to check each issue and manually unassign from the resource/board the issues that are no longer in the sprint. We should have an automatic sync mechanism for this.
Happy New Year! We hope you all had a safe and restful holiday season. 2020 was a unique year full of unforeseen events; however, as we enter the new year of 2021, we’re optimistic for the light at t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events