Tempo - Downgrade

Guillermo Durban July 7, 2013

Because of license expiration date, I need to go back to previous version of tempo. How I downgrade Tempo from 7.6.3 to 7.6.2?

It is also a scam to let me update the plugin if my license is expired, breaking the tool we use every day to work. I hope you change that evil behaivur.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 8, 2013

Hi Guillermo

The first step is to uninstall the 7.6.3 version of Tempo. To do this, go to Administration -> Add-ons -> Manage Add-ons. Uninstall Tempo Plugin, then Tempo Teams and then Tempo Core (in this row).

Go to Atlassian marketplace -> Tempo Timesheets -> Version History ( https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/is.origo.jira.tempo-plugin/versions )

and choose the version you want to install.

Use the Upload add-on link to upload

That you can update even when your license is expired is an issue we have taken up with Atlassian.

Best Regards

Susanne (Tempo)

Guillermo Durban July 9, 2013

Hi Susanne,

thanks for your quick answer. But before uninstalling tempo, I would like to know if all the configuration and information I had for tempo is going to be lost or not. Because if that is the case, I will need to to something else to preserve my data.

Thanks,
Guillermo

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2013

Hi Guillermo,

We have not had this problem before and recommend that you restart Jira and check if the Tempo license works after this. Otherwise you should contact the Atlassian sales team (sales@atlassian.com), they are handling all the license issues

Rgds,

Susanne

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2013

Your data is included in the JIRA database and will not be lost when you uninstall Tempo. All the configurations and information will be preserved. It is recommended to try this first on your test system.

Rgds

Susanne

Guillermo Durban July 14, 2013

UPDATE: I re-installed the old license and is working fine now. thanks.

Susanne,

I did the step you mentions, unistall version 7.6.3 and installed version 7.6.1 and is still failing the license.

Tempo: 7.6.1#65, JIRA version: 5.0.2#725-sha1:5735107fafde38ff42de9317f2958c8955e05ede, Licensed to: Media Injection, License type: COMMERCIAL, Tempo License Count: 25, JIRA User Count:25 (Type: COMMERCIAL, Standard: 25, Studio: 0 (Devs: 0, Cols: 0, OnDemand: 0), JIRA OnDemand: false, Trial license: false, License support expires: Wed May 29 16:00:00 CEST 2013, Tempo build date: Fri May 24 18:47:23 CEST 2013, Tempo users count valid: true, Tempo version supported: false, Tempo enabled: true, Legacy license: false, Marketplace License: true, Tempo license OK: false

What is wrong here?

Thanks,
Guillermo Durban

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events