Tempo Advanced search problem

pruebacode January 21, 2013

A user with administrative rights on a project, that is within the role of project for view other Tempo users , do not see the timesheet. However, if the user is in a role of Tempo Admin yes, Why?

2 answers

0 votes
Sverrir Tynes [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2013

Hi

Tempo 7.5 has been released with improvements for the search fields.

https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO/Tempo+7.5+Release+Notes

Sverrir Tynes
Tempo support

0 votes
Sverrir Tynes [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2013

Hi

Project Administration Role is a JIRA option and is totally different than Tempo admin. Tempo admin has to be a member of a JIRA group that is selected for Admin in Tempo users and groups configuration.

https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO/Users+and+Groups

Tempo admin need some JIRA permissions such as Browse users, edit all worklogs etc. that are configured in JIRA Permissions Scheme.

We are working on improvements for Tempo Roles and Permissions that will be released in future versions.

Regards

Sverrir Tynes
Tempo support

pruebacode January 21, 2013

Ok. But I need permission over certain projects and With users/groups admin configuration, the permissions are applied to people . Using project query option i don t have problem (only one project) , but if i need view two or more projects timesheets with advanced filter is not possible.

Sverrir Tynes [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 21, 2013

Can you inform that you see issues with some logged work against in a JIRA filter and it is not displayed in Tempo Advanced timesheet for the same filter.

pruebacode January 22, 2013

Exactly, I see timesheet for a project xxx under Project Timesheet Tempo option. But with a filter "project = xxx" i do not see the timesheet.

I am member of a project role that is configured in Tempo under "Project role to view other users;" option.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events