Table Filter and Charts for Confluence - Table transformer column width

Greg Castaldi May 15, 2022

When I go to use the 'Table Transformer' macro in 'Table Filter and Charts for Confluence' I'm finding that all of my columns become extremely narrow. 

Is there a way that I can define the column widths so that they come out the same way as the tables they are pulling from?

Thanks!

1 answer

3 votes
Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2022

Hi @Greg Castaldi ,

The Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app's macros indeed make the original Cloud tables look similar to the tables from the old legacy editor (more neat and narrow).

You have the option to adjust the column width manually with the help of the additional Table Transformer macro (please check this part of our documentation).

If it seems that the table width looks totally inappropriate and you are stuck with the query, please raise a support ticket. The portal is confidential, so you'll be able to provide us with a screenshot of your original table.

Greg Castaldi May 16, 2022

Thanks @Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_ . This comes so close to working and definitely taught me something new. The only issue I'm having is that if I utilize the SQL code, it breaks all links and dates from within the table. 

The links are no longer clickable and the dates turn into a sting of numbers. Any idea how to avoid this?

Thanks.

Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2022

Hi @Greg Castaldi ,

You may use commas instead of pluses to preserve initial formatting. Please, check an example here.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events