TEMPO : Report Project/Accounts

Christophe Leclercq October 8, 2019

Hello, i have a little question about TEMPO.

I know that you can assign one or multiple "Account" to a "Project" (in project settings --> Account ---> Link accounts to this project to track work on JIRA issues that are grouped by category or type.)

After that you need to "Set default" one of these account (if you have multiple one for a project)

My problem is : i want to have my project link to 2 differents account AND i want be able to make a report on both different accounts.

ie : Project X is link to Account1 (set du default account) and Account2.

But when i do a report filter by Account2 there is no time in my report (because all time are link to the default account (Account1)

Is there some way to have the time spent on this project in reports when you filter separately in Account1 and Account2 ?

Thanks a lot

1 answer

0 votes
Eduardo Anflor - MindPro
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 4, 2020

Have you tried this app? It uses Tempo data and get some additional information from the reports: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221714/contractspro-contract-manager-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events