>Epic

>(story 1)

>(story 2 )    (not version 2)

>(story 3)

>(task1)

Main 2

----

----

I like to show only those issues/stories that use the right version, not all issues under an epic.

How can I do that?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
David Niro
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 14, 2022

Hello @Guro ,

David from ALM Works here.  

In your example above, where are the Epics?  Based on the generators, I would expect to see them under the Version group, but instead I see Stories.

To facilitate the conversation and avoid sharing any potentially sensitive information here, could you please reach out to our support team directly?  You can reach us via email support@almworks.com or through our customer portal support.almworks.com

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
David

Guro March 15, 2022

You are right I forgot to show where the epics are, edited now, they are as you said right under version.

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
David Niro
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 15, 2022

Hello @Guro ,

Thank you!  I do have some additional questions now.

What are Main 1 and Main 2, another issuetype, a custom field (if so, what kind),etc? Do these live on the Epic / have a relationship to the Epic?

Do Epics, Stories and Tasks all get assigned a Version?

Best,
David

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
Guro March 16, 2022

Hello David,

"Main" (Main delivery) are custom field of type Select List (single choice) and all epic's belong to one "Main".

There is a main delivery that contains many versions, the epic contains many version but the story contains only one version, task again can contains many versions.

David Niro
Marketplace Partner
March 17, 2022

Hello @Guro ,

Thank you. 

At this point it is probably best if you do contact our customer support team directly. It sounds like you have a very interesting set up and I think I will continue to have a lot of questions.  

Please reach out via email support@almworks.com or through our customer portal support.almworks.com.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
David

Like Guro likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events