Structure reports not allow to upload percent result greater than 100%

info_intercomp_ru December 24, 2019

Good day!

I've tried to upload new structure report contains percent column. Screen attached.

Ask.png 

and got only 100%, not 250%. Is it possible to get result greater than 100%?

Thank for your attention!

1 answer

0 votes
Egor Tasa [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2020

Hi! 

Terribly sorry for belated response, the request has slipped from my attention. I will need more information about the usecase to provide an advice, but Structure's Formula columns allow a very broad array of calculations. So yes, potentially numbers in higher than 100% are possible, depending on underlying math.

Regards,
Egor Tasa

ALM Works

info_intercomp_ru February 6, 2020

Hi!

I've uploaded structure report as EXCEL-report. And got only 100% but not 250%.

Egor Tasa [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2020

If Structure itself was fine, but Excel was wrong, then maybe there is some formatting issue with Excel. Looking at that file would have been nice, but if you can check what appears in the formula bar and then Ctrl-1 for cell formatting, it could help. Best to move this conversation to support@almworks.com as it will allow the free exchange of files.

Regards,
Egor

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events