Structure across projects

Vincent Rejany April 1, 2020

Hi

I know there are already other threads about this topic, but I am trying to build a structure across projects which would show me:

• fix/Versions
    • Components
      • Epics
        • Requirements

I have currently 2 problems. The first one is that the grouping on fix/version does not work as I don't have Version Name as an available attribute.

The second issue is that Epics can span across fix/versions. Requirements have only one fix version. If I add all the fix versions to an epic then I don"t get a correct break down, and requirements are shown in all versions even if they should not be part of it.

Hope this is clear, any guidelines will be really appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Egor Tasa [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2020

Hi Vincent, 

You mention that you don't have Version Name as an attribute. This means, I assume, that you are using Structure Cloud version. Which in turn means that for now there is no solution to the problem you are trying to solve, as neither grouping by Epic nor S-JQL filtering are available there at the moment. Partial solution may be in filtering Requirements by fixVersion, but I am not sure if this really would help in your use case.

Regards,
Egor Tasa

ALM Works

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events