Structure Formula for Sprint and PI Percentage

Sai Praveen Aminigadda August 21, 2019

Hello,

We are using Jira Structure plugin to track our Projects. We have two fields "Program Increment (PI)" and "Sprint", all stories are linked up to PIs and Sprints. We want to have a report which can show the percentage of completed stories in each sprint and PI .

we are thinking to have a custom column which can show the percentage of sprint and PI fields. for that, I need to write a formula which I'm not able to.

Can someone help me with that formula??

And please let me know if there is any way to to get them as graphs.

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Stepan Kholodov _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 30, 2020

Hello everyone,

The described calculation should be possible now using the PARENT{SUM#children{ ... }} function. It was added in Structure 6.0, so please feel free to try the function in this version or in any later one.

Please feel free to reach out to us via support.almworks.com if you need any help with the Formula column.

Best regards,
Stepan Kholodov
ALM Works

0 votes
Vlad Lessage
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2019

Hi Sai,

Thanks for posting. 

This is not yet possible in Structure. However, we are planning some major features for the Formula functionality, including aggregation over siblings. We don't have a timeline for delivery yet but I can notify you here once it's ready.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Regards,

Vlad

ALM Works 

Shubham Singh February 3, 2020

Hi Vlad,

Could we get an ETA of when this feature will be available in Structure plugin.

Thanks and Regards

Shubham Singh

Egor Tasa [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 4, 2020

Hi Shubham,

There is still no definite ETA, as there is a lot of work there, but the feature is already under development.

Regards,
Egor Tasa

ALM Works

Shubham Singh February 5, 2020

Hi Egor,

Thank you for the information. We will inform the user with the same.

Regards,

Shubham Singh

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events