Steps for integrating JIRA with SonarQube

Sarath January 21, 2020

Please guide me to integrate SonarQube with JIRA using SonarQube Connector plugin. 

SonarQube Connector plugin asks only 2 parameters in Project Configuration

1. SonarQube Url

2. Resource Key

After updating values also we get only following message. 

No data found. Check your project settings and the connectivity between JIRA and SonarQube server.

Please help me to configure. Thanks in advance

2 answers

1 vote
Antonio Calero January 28, 2020

Hi all, 

We are vendor of the app and we managed this request through our customer support portal.

We were able to reproduce the issue and the problem is related to the version of SonarQube (is using 8.1, the newest version changed the api).

We are going to fix this in our next release hoping to be ready next week.

Thank you very much for you feedback!

lohitha poranki April 22, 2023

Where can find the sonar qube url and Resource key to Integrate with Jira

Antonio Calero April 24, 2023

The SonarQube URL should be the server base URL of your instance, i.e.: sonarqube.mydomain.com

You can find the resource key in your project page in SonarQube, under the Project Information section. 

0 votes
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 28, 2020

Hello @Sarath ,

From the error message it looks like either Jira is not able to connect to SonarQube, or Jira cannot retrieve data from SonarQube server. Have you tried checking the connectivity as suggested by the error message itself? 

Also:

• If this is for Jira Server or Cloud? 
  • Are you able to connect to your SonarQube server from the internet? 

Please let us know.

Cheers,
Dario

Charles Govea September 1, 2022

I have the same problem, It works for cloud but not for server, I can see the token being used on the server so connectivity is not a problem, I am using version 9.6.0, and about connecting the server from the internet, it works for sonar cloud.

Charles Govea September 1, 2022

something else that I forget to mention, additional to the data message I have "These projects don’t exist in SonarQube/SonarCloud, please change or remove them" but I copy and paste the project key from sonarqube and the host url format is http://xx.xxx.xxx.xxx:9000

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events