Stash OAuth token

Erik February 25, 2013

Where do you add OAuth tokens in Stash? For instance the ssh keys are easy to add via your profile. I also see there "show Oauth tokens" but i have no button to "add" these tokens.

Can someone show a screenshot where to do this? I had a issue with ssh keys before too (there was no "add ssh key" button present, was solved by removing and recreating a sql entry) so i might have the same issue with OAuth too. Just want to be sure i am not looking in the wrong place.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
cofarrell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2013

Hi E. Riemers,

You don't need to setup OAuth tokens manually. When you create an application link between Stash an another system, when a user is required to authenticate Stash will take them through an OAuth dance and the tokens are added at the end.

Is there a particular system, like JIRA, that you're trying to connect with?

Charles

Erik February 25, 2013

When comparing that with bitbucket it allows you to add a Oauth token. I am talking about 3rth party tools (non atlassian) that want to make use of Oauth calls. If we for instance want to create a dashboard of some sort with information about our repo's and activity we want to make a Oauth call so we can get the information easilly.

Erik March 13, 2013

In the end it was in the application link outgoing where the Oauth needs to be set, although its not that clear though.

Robert Reiz October 1, 2014

I have the same issue. I would like to implement a "Login with Stash" button in VersionEye Enterprise. Implementing the "Login with Bitbucket" button was easy. Don't know why they fucked it up in Stash!? It is so intuitive in Bitbucket and so complicated in Stash.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events