We've been using this add-on without any big issues but since yesterady we found that the start date is no longer synching with JIRA tasks.
Changes made in the start date in JIRA, do not reflect on the Gantt chart and the other way around. Even in some cases, sub-taks from a story move one day back without any reason.
Also, when setting some dependencies, it breaks the whole chart even when dealing with simple direct dependencies that are straight forward.
These issues have already taken to much of our time until we discovered this bug on the start date.
Is there any solution for this?
Sorry, I didn't see the earlier comment.
This sounds like a significant bug in the software, and needs to go to Wisoft directly. If they don't respond, then I would start looking for alternatives, and yes, talk to Atlassian about it (Raise a support request with them. They will say "talk to Wisoft", but they monitor their support requests for problems with add-ons, so it'll flag up a possible issue)
A picture is worth a thousand words, especially when you're trying to find relationships and understand your data. Here, Dashboards play a vital role in gaining insights from a variety of dat...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events