Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Sprint field not available in XRay Test Case Importer

When I attempt to import tests into JIRA using the xray importer the sprint custom field is not visible to users to select.

However If I used JIRAs importer tool this is but then the xray fields are not visible.

Does anyone know how to get around this to be able to select the Xray fields required along with the custom sprint field.

1 answer

Hi @Michael Parker 

The correct way to import the sprint using the Test Case Importer is by using the Sprint ID instead of the Sprint Name. You can find the ID doing the following:

• Go to the Backlog and hover the mouse pointer over the ... - On the URL you are able to find the ID as you can see on the following screenshot:

screenshot-1.png

Best Regards, 

Sérgio Freire, Solution Architect and Testing Advocate @Xray

Personal blog on testing, Agile and software development: https://sergiofreire.com

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/darktelecom

Thanks I get that but the import tool does not have the sprint field to map to.

For e.g. 

Field name is called Sprint ID with the number added and the xray importer does not display the sprint field to map to it.

So this is stopping me doing the import.

M

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

80 views 1 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you