Sonar for Bitbucket failed

Teja Sandeep August 7, 2017

A pull request was approved and code was merged to main branch /dev from test branch.

We reveived the below error and code integration did not happen.

Sonar for Bitbucket failed

Object "bugfix/test" does not exist in repository 'DW'

This has occured for the first time, any clues on root cause?

Sonar version: 1.11.5-bbs4

Bitbucket version: 4.13.1

1 comment

Comment

Michael Rüegg _Mibex Software_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2017

Hi,

Please excuse my late reply.

Did this happen with a cross-repository pull request?

In which state (merged, open, declined, re-open) was the pull request when this message came up?

Best regards,
Michael from Mibex Software

William Cahill-Manley September 29, 2017

I have been experiencing this same problem while rolling out the trial version of the plugin - I've found the problem to exist when the pull request you are on is referencing a branch that no longer exists. This is for a pull request from and to the same repository. Michael, If I am able to get this issue resolved I think I can complete deployment of Sonarqube for my company. Any information I can help provide or testing I can do to resolve this issue, please let me know. Thanks!

Mibex_Software
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 29, 2017

Hi William,

Thanks for your feedback. Which version of the plug-in are you using? I ask this because in recent versions of the plug-in (e.g., 1.12.0), this should not happen anymore. 

Best regards,
Michael from Mibex Software

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events