Solved! Create automated Email remind Assignee update their assigned task in 05:00 PM daily.

Nguyen Quoc Thien May 10, 2021

Hello All, currently I'm trying to created an automated Email that will send to Assignee to remind them update their task. However I'm stuck on the JQL expression even though I try all of the user available it still give me an error. 

Ps: I don't know how to code much.

Thanks you very much for taking your time to read & help me on this!Error.PNG

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2021

Hi @Nguyen Quoc Thien Welcome to the Atlassian community.

I have just replied to the one questions which has same requirement only difference is he want email notification to reporter instead of assignee.

You can use the same automation rule and just change the To (recipient) of the email from reporter to assignee, You can refer the JQL query mentioned in the post.

You can update the project name, issues statuses, and last updated time as well.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Automation-rules-for-sending-reminders-to-reporter/qaq-p/1688792?utm_source=atlcomm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=immediate_general_reply&utm_content=topic

Let me know if you face any issues

Esther Amunga August 1, 2021

I have managed to run a similar automation rule following the instructions here, but does the rule run indefinitely or one can set conditions for the rule to stop running after a ticket has been resolved? 

Please advise.

Esther Amunga August 1, 2021

@Sagar please advise on my question above.

0 votes
Nguyen Quoc Thien May 10, 2021

Hello @Sagar thanks you very much for your welcome.

O.0 i didn't realize the JQL format is like that in your replied from another Post, i have tried it and it successfully send out the email reminder.

Thanks you very much!. ^.^

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events