Solution for XMind upload problem with Easymind

Herr Renko Schmidt March 20, 2015

We get an Error:

Sorry, this is not a valid XMind format. Do you want really to upload this attachment?
Error upload
Link to a file that is attached to this page or attach a new one

We use:

EasyMind Version:1.4.6
Atlassian Confluence 5.5.3

3 answers

0 votes
Yun Wu June 21, 2020

Mine uploads xmind file fine. However, it does not display anything on the page.

My current solution is in xmind app, export as FreeMind format, and then import in easymind addon. Then the mind map shows well in confluence

0 votes
MoroSystems Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2019

Hello Mr. Schmidt,

we have tried to import your XMind file in our environment (Confluence 6.15.9 and EasyMind 1.17.0). The file was successfully imported, see the attached EasyMind export file (EasyMind-Testmind-export.json).

Could you please send us, which browser do you use and which version? Have you tried to clear caches of the browser?

Thank you,

Tomáš Kubíček.

0 votes
Tomas Paral September 15, 2015

Hello Mr. Schmidt,

thank you for your feedback. Accept my apologies for our late response. We have updated EasyMind several weeks ago to make it compatible with new version of XMind.

We will check the file you mentioned in the new version of EasyMind and make it compatible.

I will let you know in a few days,

Please, I am sorry again for our late response. We will act promptly. 

Cheers,
Tomas 

ttaoyuan September 10, 2019

hello, tomas

on confluence 6.15.2 and easymind 1.17.0 still not solve this issue . 

MoroSystems Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2019

Hello ttaoyan,

we have tried to import your XMind file in our environment (Confluence 6.15.9 and EasyMind 1.17.0). The file was successfully imported. See below for more information.

If you still have problems with importing XMind mind map please contact our service desk support.

Thank you,

Tomáš Kubíček.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events