SmartDraw payment

Walter Castagno July 14, 2017

Hi,

I read "Free for the first 1000 users. Then we'll be switching to a paid add-on."

I understand that is free for one year and then you have to start pay, right? Somebody knows if after the year they start to bill automatically or they ask if you want to continue with not-trial version? 

And the flows designed with this tool on confluence, if I don't join the premium version, remains like normal image or they disappear from my documentation?

Because we want to use and evaluate it, but we are not sure that we will buydefinitely this product.

thank you in advance

Walter

1 answer

0 votes
Mark McCormack _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2017

Hi Walter,

Regardless of what happens as to when SmartDraw moves from free to paid, we'd be happy to support you with your evaluation period.

If you are referring to cloud then we will provide it free up until 1000 installs. After that we will move to a paid model. If at all possible, we will try to honour the free for one year philosophy.

In practical terms, diagrams created using SmartDraw are attached directly to Confluence pages and should remain that way.

I hope that answers your question.

Cheers, Mark.

Walter Castagno July 16, 2017

Hi Mark,

the point is that now I cannot add another tool to pay in my list (internal reason). If I'm sure that at the end of the trial period, the software doesn't switch automatically to payment version but it ask me to choose, I'm authorized to install it now. And next fiscal year, I can push to evaluate the premium version.

Thank you in advance

Walter

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2017

Hi Walter,

Now I understand the reason for your query. We haven't yet tested the mechanism of turning on Atlassian Cloud licensing for this add-on so I can't easily answer that question.

It has taken a few months to reach 123 installations, so you can probably make a good guess as to how long it will be before we reach 1000.

Feel free to contact us directly using our portal if you still have concerns:

https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/25

Cheers, Mark.

Walter Castagno July 18, 2017

OK thank you for the information. I decide to try the add-on, but when I try to installa I reecive this message: 

The add-on host returned HTTP response code 400 when we tried to contact it during installation. Please try again later or contact the add-on vendor.

Is there some problem?

Thanks

Regards,

Walter

Rising Star
Rising Star
December 20, 2017

Hi Walter,

I'm sorry I've just noticed your reply went unanswered. Did you try again? Is this still a problem or did you get passed this error?

Cheers, Mark.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events