Smart Checklist plugin

Julie Stoshak February 24, 2022

Is anyone else having issues with the Smart Checklist plugin? 

Yesterday afternoon I was unable to access the Smart Checklist I had just created. I still can not access it today  https://www.screencast.com/t/hVwNoDCXosld

Today my whole team experienced "Unauthorized" message while trying to access the Smart Checklist on several cards. Then they once again had access but are experiencing slow response times.

2 answers

1 vote
Pavel Pavlovsky
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2022

Hey @Julie Stoshak ,

I'm Pavel from Smart Checklist.

Please contact us at smartchecklist@railsware.com or schedule a call right away so we can troubleshoot an issue together.

Cheers,

Julie Stoshak February 24, 2022

I emailed yesterday. Still waiting on a response (: 

Pavel Pavlovsky
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2022

Hi @Julie Stoshak , unfortunately, we didn't receive your email for some reason. Please book a call by the link above and we'll help you.

Thanks,

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 24, 2022

Hi @Julie Stoshak,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

You may want to contact the support team for the app and they should be able to help you, their email is smartchecklist@railsware.com.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events