Slack Integration+ for Jira has unexpected error

Cibi P Cherian May 7, 2020

I am trying to have Jira (datacenter) and slack integrated. I am using the plugin Slack Integration+ for Jira 

Have installed the plugin inJira. So here are my queries

1. After installing the plugin in Jira, If I try to configure,I am getting an error with 500 error code. PFA

Screenshot 2020-05-07 at 4.07.26 PM.png

2. Could someone guide me to a documentation on the configuration in Jira?

3.Does this require a plugin at Slack also? 

1 answer

1 vote
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2020

Hey there, welcome to the Community!

The particular Slack integration plugin you're working with is a vendor-supported add-on. Nextup lists their support as happening over email. You can send them a message at info@nextup.ai about the 500 error you're getting (email address retrieved from their Atlassian Marketplace listing).

There's a comprehensive setup guide available here as well as more help articles about using the connector.

You will need to install an app in your Slack workspace as well. This integration adds a bot user to your workspace that will need to be invited to Slack channels in order to work, on top of the plugin setup you need to do in Jira Server/Data Center. You can see the listing in the Slack app directory here.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events