Showing by quarter

Joe Harmon March 7, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Roadmap Planner Macro

When this was an addon from the marketplace, it used to have the ability to show in quarters as well (which is what we were hoping).  Is there a a workaround for this?

2 answers

0 votes
Nick Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2016

Hi Joe, Saeed,

Easy Agile Roadmaps is a JIRA add-on that allows you to plan in quarters. It is heavily influenced by the Confluence roadmap planner, yet using JIRA epics for the chunks of work.

If you're interested you can find out more at Easy Agile Roadmaps for JIRA.

Regards,
Nick Muldoon
Arijea, creators of Easy Agile Roadmaps 

Jessica Ramsey June 28, 2019

Are you able to filter this to Day rather than just week? I need to plan story roadmaps at a more granular level for smaller changes. 

Nick Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2019

Hi @Jessica Ramsey , not today. We do have a story for this on the backlog and I've made a note to follow up here and let you know when we begin to explore it.

Regards,
Nick Muldoon
Easy Agile

0 votes
sjoulaei July 3, 2016

I would be interested on this too. We need a planner to show up in quarterly columns.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events