Recognition

• Give kudos
  • My kudos

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Showing by quarter

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Roadmap Planner Macro

When this was an addon from the marketplace, it used to have the ability to show in quarters as well (which is what we were hoping).  Is there a a workaround for this?

2 answers

I would be interested on this too. We need a planner to show up in quarterly columns.

Hi Joe, Saeed,

Easy Agile Roadmaps is a JIRA add-on that allows you to plan in quarters. It is heavily influenced by the Confluence roadmap planner, yet using JIRA epics for the chunks of work.

If you're interested you can find out more at Easy Agile Roadmaps for JIRA.

Regards,
Nick Muldoon
Arijea, creators of Easy Agile Roadmaps 

Are you able to filter this to Day rather than just week? I need to plan story roadmaps at a more granular level for smaller changes. 

Hi @Jessica Ramsey , not today. We do have a story for this on the backlog and I've made a note to follow up here and let you know when we begin to explore it.

Regards,
Nick Muldoon
Easy Agile

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

5 mobile apps for Jira Cloud to boost productivity

It’s very important to have access to the workflow process from anywhere. Especially if you manage the work of others. There is no difference whether you’re out of office, or drive a ca...

273 views 2 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you